I'm back like a badass

  • Iamultragrrrl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2001
      Hello There Ultrapick Readers!
      I know, you probably have forgotten that I exist, but I haven't forgotten
      about you.
      So now for the rebirth of Ultrapick. Since El Napster is down, I'll continue
      either uploading songs onto my server, or finding songs that exist on others.
      Either way, download and listen cause it's fun to get free music. FUN!
      Anyway, I'm really sorry for the delay and lack of Ultrapick. As Elvis or the
      Pet Shop Boys would say "You were always on my mind.

      Love,
      Ultragrrrl