      From: Lois Richter <2lois@...>
      To: Uckermark2008@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 6:16:28 PM
      Subject: [Uckermark2008] Lots of German conf. photos uploaded!!!

      Friends --

      I just posted a couple dozen photos to our website at:
      http://ph.groups. yahoo.com/ group/Uckermark2 008/photos

      I hope you enjoy them. AND that you might upload some of YOUR photos
      as well.

      -- Lois Richter, participant of the Boitzenburg conference of 2008

      ps: If you want to add names to folks' pictures, please feel free! I
      haven't re-named them and would appreciate your help IDing everyone.
      THANKS!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic