Fw: IBD Coming to LA Trader's Expo

  • J L
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009

      From: Investor's Business Daily [mailto:ibd@...]

      Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 1:41 PM
      Subject: IBD Coming to LA Trader's Expo

      Investor's Business Daily

      The Traders Expo Ontario

      The Money Show Las Vegas

      Register for the Traders Expo in Ontario

      THE TRADERS EXPO
      Pasadena, CA
      June 3
      6, 2009
      PASADENA CONVENTION CENTER

      Register Online.

      Dear Jerry c,

      Investor’s Business Daily is coming to the LA Trader’s Expo at the Pasadena, CA Convention Center June 3 – 6, 2009.

      At the show, over 50 top traders and trading educators will share their wisdom and experience with you. Through exciting workshops and panel discussions, you’ll be exposed to new ways of looking at the markets. Also, you’ll learn how to read charts to find trading opportunities you may have missed in the past.

      Plus, as a special offer for IBD readers, you and a guest will receive FREE admission to the Trader’s Expo when you register here.

      During the show, we will be giving free workshops designed to help you use IBD to the fullest. On Wednesday evening, IBD instructors will teach you how to maximize profits using IBD’s premium graphing and screening tools. Stop by Thursday for a presentation on how to get the most out of IBD and Investors.com. Visit our booth for more information and specific presentation times.

      Attending the Trader’s Expo will give you the opportunity to meet face-to-face with our company representatives and discuss how we can help you become a more successful investor. We will be giving out free month-long trials to non-subscribers, special offers on IBD products, and more!

      Please contact us at the email address below if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!!

      Investor’s Business Daily
      Email: meetup@...

      The Money Show Ontario

      Do not reply to this message, as it will not be received. For further assistance or to contact IBD, please visit www.investors.com. To update your email communication preferences click here.

      You received this email because you are currently subscribed to receive Investor's Business Daily Offers via Email. Click here to unsubscribe.

      View Investor's Business Daily's Privacy Policy Terms and Conditions.

      Investor's Business Daily, IBD and CAN SLIM and their corresponding logos are registered trademarks of Data Analysis, Inc., an affiliate of Investor's Business Daily. Copyright and Trademark Notice.

      Copyright © 2009 Investor's Business Daily, Inc. 12655 Beatrice Street, Los Angeles CA 90066. All rights reserved.

      ID: 813