Re: Reptisun T5 HO

  • RomanR
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2013
      I just ordered my light fixture! I'm getting a dual 48" T5 HO with two Arcadia 12% bulbs and two 6.5k bulbs. I'm going to start with one of each and then watch his behavior to see if I need to use the second 12% or not. I'll probably swap to reptisun bulbs next time, but the initial Arcadia bulbs were cheaper with the fixture.