RE: [UVB_Meter_Owners] China blog/forum about UVB meter

  • Robert MacCargar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      Very cool Steve. its your meter that has the Chinese still buy bulbs from me even though I have to get them from there, alter them, and send them back. Love that meter :)

      BobMac
      http://www.reptileuv.com
      http://www.reptileuvinfo.com

      If you do nothing else today, visit and join the International Reptile
      Conservation Foundation (IRCF) at www.IRCF.org
      The International Reptile Conservation Foundation
      works to conserve reptiles and the
      natural habitats and ecosystems that support
      them.

      To: UVB_Meter_Owners@yahoogroups.com
      From: information@...
      Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:17:34 +0000
      Subject: [UVB_Meter_Owners] China blog/forum about UVB meter

      Wonder what they are saying... ?

      http://bbs.cngui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=882878&ordertype=1

      Top line translates to: The world's top the UVBtester Solarmeter 6.2 to serve you