Re: Low-UVB and "Daylight" fluorescent tube spectra

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2012
      Frances, thanks for sharing the files! Always much appreciated.
      My personal experiences in growing "terrarium" plants under tubes are, that the regular 4K two-way (two-band - sorry don=t know the exact word) tube is much more better than Bio Vitals or other so called "fullspectrum" tubes. It strongly depends on how much purple/blue and red colour is in the spectrum and on the rel. light intensity.