Re: referring to longevity - and ExoTerra Solar Glo 125W

  • lilacdawndragon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      >>And when they switch up bulbs on you after you're tested the samples, you're screwed.>>

      Tell me about it, Darry!!!
      A kind distributor sent me, as a gift, a brand new ExoTerra 125W lamp from his latest stock on 20th July....only 5 weeks ago!
      And now I learn that this lamp is ALREADY out of date... and I only finished testing it last week.

      I suppose I ought to carry on with writing a report because obviously some stocks of the older style lamps are still being sold, but now I need yet another lamp to test.... :-(

      Frances