Old post...."phosphor coating" RE: [UVB_Meter_Owners] Re: Solar Glo 125w

  • Bob Maccargar
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 6, 2010
      Actually, many bulbs that have a frosted face use phosphorus like Zoomed and
      the old T-Rex.

      Best Regards,

      BobMacCargar
      <http://www.reptileuv.com/> http://www.reptileuv.com
      <http://www.reptileuv.com/> http://www.reptileuvinfo.com

      If you do nothing else today, visit and join the International Reptile
      Conservation Foundation (IRCF) at <http://www.ircf.org/> www.IRCF.org
      The International Reptile Conservation Foundation works to conserve reptiles
      and the
      natural habitats and ecosystems that support them.