Re: New file uploaded to UVB_Meter_Owners

  • CP
    Message 1 of 300 , Oct 1, 2009
      Wow Frances ...thanks very much for the great work.... so many of us are holding our breath to find good news again about these CFL's

      I am wondering if I can repost this in a forum or are there strict rules against this ....it seems no matter what method or link I post it is broken or will not display the PDF.

      Is there a work around or a link I can use ...or must everyone become a member to UVB meterowners?

      Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      Chris Phillips
    • UVB_Meter_Owners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 300 of 300 , Jan 13, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the UVB_Meter_Owners
        group.

        File : /UVI_Meter_Instr_Bklt_11-8-13_FIN.pdf
        Uploaded by : zoo_med_labs <shane@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,