I'm in on that letter!

  • Veronica
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      When I had the high readings the very first time I used it...it was
      in between my getting home, excitedly opening the package, and
      heading out the door in 15 mins to make the post office back in town.
      I have had the chance to do this the right way and am not happy with
      the findings at all!

      The Reptisuns have better readings being just over 6 months old than
      the Cap. the Sun at 2 months old. The box of the CS states the
      reading of 160 UVB output at 30 cm....my measurement was at 25 cm (11
      in) and had a reading of 41. This is still at a safe distance heat-
      wise in Taji's basking area with a reading of 91.2. The UVB reads
      higher away from the hottest part of the bulb for me.

      Grrrrr

      Veronica