UVA vs UVB decrease rate

  • gahzoe
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
      Does anyone knows if the UVA radiation from fluorescent bulbs
      decreases at the same rate as the UVB or does it last any longer?
    • steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
        Both UVB and UVA decline at virtually the same rate in tanning lamps.
        The UVB does decline slightly faster... but not enough to notice any
        significant percent UVB change.

        I presume reptile fluorescents behave the same way. Not sure about MV
        lamps....

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
          ok thks for the help.

          --- In UVB_Meter_Owners@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <information@...>