Re: Fwd: Re: Editing your posts

  • Rad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      The thing is it is called common courteousity
      It is the lack of it that has resulted in laws against smokers
      and laws passed to pick up your dog doo. If most of the people
      used common courteousity towards others. The laws would not
      have been nessasary. Wont be long and there will be laws about
      Cell phones in public places.
      It is so that those of us on digest do not have to read the same
      posts over and over and over again. I miss some of the posts
      because I lost track of where I was reading from.

      Radena

      UVB_Meter_Owners@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Andrew Levin wrote:
      i am myself and am not going to be some-one else to suit the board