RE: [UVB_Meter_Owners] Terra Grow bulb

  • Morkai Kurst
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2005
      > AHA!!
      > Morkai,yor friend has 2 Exo-Terra 8.0's side by side?Don't
      > spose U can do me a UV test on it and come back to me with
      > the results pls?I'm thinking of u/grading to this on my next
      > Viv and want to know if it kicks out too much UVB.......Nice 1 M8!!
      > Curious Ben

      Fraid neither of us have a UVB meter, I'm working on saving up pennies for
      mine not sure if she has any plans to get one. (and I'm not exactly sure
      where in the country she is either..) I did see someone post results of 2
      Exoterra 8.0's here recently though. I'm just leaving for work but I'll have
      a dig and see if I can find the post later.

      Victoria