Recent UNC Exam Question 6.1.7 'Thought&Humor' by ProfessorDr.Howdy Happy Weekend

  • Professor Howdy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      {Back The Metric System!}

      Back the Metric System every...

      *The Rest of the Story:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Recent UNC Exam Question}

      If big elephants have big trunks,
      what do small elephants have???

      *The Answer:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *For Even More Humor -
        Read The Comments*

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Weekend Riddles}

      1) A man ordered a length of rope by telephone from his
      nearest hardware shop. But when he went to collect the
      rope, he found that the assistant had miswritten the
      order by interchanging feet and inches. As a result of
      this, the rope was only 30 percent of the length that
      the man wanted. What length did he want and what length
      did he get?

      2) My first is in ocean but not in sea
      My second in milk but not in me
      My third in three but not in throw
      My fourth in vow but not in crow
      My fifth in eight but not in night
      My last in wrong and also right
      My whole is praise for thoughts for men
      Or women, too, or tongue or pen.
      What am I?

      3) What is the lowest number which, when written out in words,
      requires the five vowels A, E, I, O and U, once each, in its spelling.

      4) Candace is Jane's daughter's aunt's husband's daughter's
      sister. What is the relationship between Candance and Jane?

      5) I am something that nothing is,
      but yet I have a name.
      I am sometimes tall and sometimes short.
      I join your talks;
      I join your sport,
      And I play in every game.
      What am I?

      6) Five siblings are they, their color is true;
      One belongs to one, four are shared by two.
      Connected together, some by locks;
      Many meet their fate upon the rocks.
      Arrange their initials, and you should
      Find things that are found in a neighborhood.

      What has just been described?

      7) Some try to hide, some try to cheat,
      but time will show, we always will meet.
      Try as you might, to guess my name,
      I promise you'll know, when I do claim.
      What am I?

      *The Answers:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *Why Not Bookmark
        This Blog Site?

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {The Mailman}

      What did the mailman
      say when the lady asked
      why her mail was soggy?

      *The Answer:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *Leaving A Comment Gives
        Professor Howdy Job Security!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Bungee Jumping}

      *See Cartoon:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {A Radical Grace}

      The most striking thing about the role of women in the
      life and teaching of Jesus is the simple fact that they are
      there. Jesus stepped into a world that largely discriminated
      against women. Women were forbidden to go beyond a certain
      point in the Temple; they were excluded from conversations
      in public and restricted to roles as spectators. Jesus not only
      rejected this practice, He radically acted in opposition to it.

      He shocked His disciples by talking to those who typically were
      rejected--a hemorrhaging woman on the road, a Samaritan
      drawing water at the well. He brushed aside every discrimination
      and injustice, and received the courageous women who were a part
      of every event outlined in the New Testament.

      *More:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *For Even More Humor -
        Read The Comments*

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {What To Do With The Messes We've Made}

      A family on vacation. Nobody feels especially like doing the
      usual chores, like picking up the mess. Besides, there's that
      "room fairy" who comes while you're out and magically makes
      it all better, right? Unfortunately, "room fairies" only work
      when you're away from home. They don't do your house for
      you. Have you noticed? My friend, Mike Silva, was staying
      with his family at a hotel in Nigeria when they heard a knock
      at the door. Mike opened it and found a smiling Nigerian
      gentleman standing there ready to clean the room. That
      was no small order. They were pretty embarrassed because
      of all the travel bags and curling irons and crumpled clothing
      sprawled across their unmade beds. And the bathroom floor
      was carpeted with beautiful wet towels. Mike apologized pro -
      fusely, but the young man put him at ease. He said, "No problem,
      sir. For this reason I have come, to put your things in order."

      *MORE:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       *Why Not Bookmark
        This Blog Site?

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Our Blog Readers' Locations}

           Num    Perc.  Country Name

           195    46.65% United States
           42      10.05% United Kingdom
           35        8.37% Belgium
           23        5.50% Canada
           18        4.31% Australia
           16        3.83% Israel
           15        3.59% South Africa
           12        2.87% India
           8          1.91% Bermuda
           8          1.91% Slovakia
           8          1.91% France
           7          1.67% Macedonia
           6          1.44% Zimbabwe
           6          1.44% Unknown -
           6          1.44% Italy
           4          0.96% Greece
           3          0.72% Norway
           2          0.48% Germany
           2          0.48% Sweden
           2          0.48% China

      Above numbers give a snapshot of the locations
      of our last 500 readers around 7 A.M. today.
      This will change completely in the next few
      minutes. 'Thought & Humor' has been read in
      ALL 230 countries of the world.-"But indeed
      for this purpose I have raised you up, that I
      may show My power in you, and that My
      Name may be declared in all the earth."

      *The Blog:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/