Best Baseball Moment Video 5.26.7 Forward To All Your Friends

  • Confidential Press Release
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 9:48 AM
      {Baseball's Greatest Moment}

      WATCH VIDEO!!!

      *See Video:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Starter Wife???
      Trophy Wife???}

      Do you know the saying, "Drink from your own rain barrel,
      draw water from your own spring-fed well"? It's true.

      Otherwise, you may one day come home and find your barrel
      empty and your well polluted. Your spring water is for you
      and you only, not to be passed around among strangers.

      Bless your fresh-flowing fountain! Enjoy the wife you married
      as a young man! Lovely as an angel, beautiful as a rose - don't
      ever quit taking delight in her body. Never take her love for
      granted!

      Why would you trade enduring intimacies for cheap thrills with
      a whore? for dalliance with a promiscuous stranger? Mark well
      that God doesn't miss a move you make; he's aware of every
      step you take. The shadow of your sin will overtake you;
      you'll find yourself stumbling all over yourself in the dark.

      Death is the reward of an undisciplined life; your foolish
      decisions trap you in a dead end.

      *Blog:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Our Blog Readers' Locations}

           Num Perc. Country Name
           65    69.89% United States
           11    11.83% Israel
           4        4.30% Sweden
           4        4.30% Malaysia
           3        3.23% United Kingdom
           3        3.23% Portugal
           2        2.15% China
           1        1.08% India

      Above numbers give a snapshot of the locations
      of our last 100 readers around 11 A.M. today.
      This will change completely in the next few
      minutes. 'Thought & Humor' has been read in
      ALL 230 countries of the world.-But indeed
      for this purpose I have raised you up, that I
      may show My power in you, and that My
      Name may be declared in all the earth.

      *The Blog:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      *Why Not Bookmark
        This Blog Site?

      How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in Australia? Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.