Weekend: iHumor (Thought, Humor & Riddles)
- Q: How do you insult an antique dealer?After much urging by his wife, a UNC grad
applied for work on a farm...Solve the puzzles by saying them out loud,
over and over, faster and faster, repeating
the phrase, until you "hear" the answer.
Example: LAWN SAND JEALOUS (place)
Answer: Los Angeles
1. SHOCK CUSSED TOE (person)
2. SAND TACKLE LAWS (fictional character)
3. MY GULCH HOARD UN (person)This Politically Correct Bumper Sticker
(shown here in black) is strictly for the
naive & gullible among us...Two retired UNC professors
were vacationing with their
wives at a hotel in the Catskills...When picking out a pet, keep in mind...A UNC grad and his beautiful wife...Passing an office building late one night,
a UNC student saw...Match the words in the left-hand
column with the correct definition
in the right-hand column.
1. armillary ........ A. Capable of producing offspring or vegetation
2. bonhomie ....... B. Someone who loves his or her own opinion
3. polyvalent ...... C. Deceive by flattery or sweet-talk...Classical Music (While You Read):
Yours To Enjoy!!!In 2010, the Department of Justice...Every morning during our coffee
1) Ideal gas mileage
2) Carolina blue color.
3) Easy parking.UNC student, talking to a friend:
I put five dollars in...