Welcome To 'Thought & Humor'

  • Thought & Humor
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009

      the middle of the driveway.

      http://www.aaa-buttons.com/clipart/anim2/birds/an18.gif

      Confused, the wife put on her robe,
      ran out to the
      driveway, and brought
      the box back in the house.

      THE REST OF THE STORY:
      http://DeadMeat.notlong.com

      StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

      Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how.
    • Thought & Humor
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009

        http://www.aaa-buttons.com/clipart/anim2/aeroplanes/an3.gif

        A UNC grad named Bob was in trouble.
        He forgot his
        wedding anniversary. His
        wife was really mad. She
        told him,
        "Tomorrow morning, I expect....

        THE REST OF THE STORY:
        http://DecThur.notlong.com

        StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

        Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.