Weekend Videos For You & Friends + Romantic Music Links

  • Administrative Videos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008

      Click on Picture for Video:

      *WATCH MORE:
      http://www.momurl.com/VeryFunnyVideos/

      StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter

      'Thought & Humor'

      *Blog Newspaper By Professor Dr. Howdy*
      *Bookmark This Humorous Site*
      *More Humor In Comments*

      Our Blog Readers Around 9 A.M.

       NumPerc.Country Name
      drill down19042.41%United StatesUnited States
      drill down419.15%ItalyItaly
      drill down408.93%IndiaIndia
      drill down204.46%Saudi ArabiaSaudi Arabia
      drill down184.02%Unknown-
      drill down184.02%IsraelIsrael
      drill down153.35%CanadaCanada
      drill down122.68%NetherlandsNetherlands
      drill down112.46%AustriaAustria
      drill down102.23%JapanJapan
      drill down92.01%AustraliaAustralia
      drill down81.79%Congo, The Democratic Republic Of TheCongo, The Democratic Republic Of The
      drill down61.34%GermanyGermany
      drill down61.34%Serbia And MontenegroSerbia And Montenegro
      drill down51.12%Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
      drill down51.12%South AfricaSouth Africa
      drill down40.89%United KingdomUnited Kingdom
      drill down40.89%United Arab EmiratesUnited Arab Emirates
      drill down30.67%MadagascarMadagascar
      drill down30.67%ChileChile
      drill down20.45%SingaporeSingapore
      drill down20.45%ThailandThailand
      drill down20.45%Holy See (vatican City State)Holy See (vatican City State)
      drill down20.45%SpainSpain
      drill down20.45%TunisiaTunisia
      drill down20.45%IndonesiaIndonesia
      drill down20.45%FranceFrance
      drill down10.22%AlgeriaAlgeria
      drill down10.22%MoroccoMorocco
      drill down10.22%IrelandIreland
      drill down10.22%SwedenSweden
      drill
down10.22%PakistanPakistan
      drill down10.22%NorwayNorway

      "I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man.
      All the good from the Savior of the world is communicated to
      us through this book."        -- President Abraham Lincoln

      "For we must consider that we shall be as a City upon a hill.
      The eyes of all people are upon us.  So that if we shall deal
      falsely with our God in this work we have undertaken, and
      so cause Him to withdraw his present help from us, we
      shall be made a story and a byword throughout the world."
      --John Winthrop, Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630

      "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and
      the Bible." - President George Washington

      "The Bible is no mere book, but a Living Creature, with a
      power that conquers all that oppose it." - Napoleon

      "That Book accounts for the supremacy of England."
      - Queen Victoria

      "If there is anything in my thought or style to commend ,
      the credit is due my parents for instilling in me an early
      love of the Scriptures. If we abide by the principals taught
      in the Bible, our country will go on prospering and to prosper;
      but if we and our posterity neglect its instructions and authority,
      no man can tell how sudden a catastrophe may overwhelm us and
      bury all our glory in profound obscurity." - Daniel Webster
      (Founding Father)

      "The Bible is worth all other books which have ever been printed."
      - Patrick Henry   (original member of the Continental Congress)

      "The Bible is the anchor of our liberties." -  President U.S. Grant

      "It is impossible to enslave mentally or socially a Bible-reading people.
      The principals of the Bible are the groundwork of human freedom."
      - Horace Greeley  (Editor)

      "That Book is the rock on which our Republic rests." - President Andrew Jackson

      "In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me
      light and strength." - Gen. Robert E. Lee

      "Bible reading is an education in itself." - Lord Tennyson (Poet)

      "So great is my veneration for the Bible that the earlier my children begin
      to read it the more confident will be my hope that they will prove useful
      citizens of their country and respectable members of society. I have for
      many years made it a practice to read through the Bible once every year."
      - President John Quincy Adams

      "The existence of the Bible, as a Book for the people, is the greatest
      benefit which the human race has ever experienced. Every attempt to
      belittle it is a crime against humanity." - Immanuel Kant (Philosopher)

      "The New Testament is the very best Book that ever or ever will be
      known in the world." - Charles Dickens (Author)

      "All human discoveries seem to be made only for the purpose of
      confirming more and more strongly the truths contained in the
      Sacred Scriptures." - Sir William Herschel (Astronomer)

      "There are more sure marks of authenticity in the Bible than in
      any profane history." - Sir Isaac Newton (Scientist)

      "Let mental culture go on advancing, let the natural sciences
      progress in even greater extent and depth, and the human
      mind widen itself as much as it desires; beyond the elevation
      and moral culture of Christianity, as it shines forth in the Gospels,
      it will not go." - Goethe (Author)

      "I have known ninety-five of the world's great men in my time,
      and of these eight-seven were followers of the Bible. The Bible
      is stamped with a Specialty of Origin, and an immeasurable
      distance separates it from all competitors."
      - W.E. Gladstone (Prime Minister)

      "Whatever merit there is in anything that I have written is simply
      due to the fact that when I was a child my mother daily read me
      a part of the Bible and daily made me learn a part of it by heart."
      - John Ruskin (art critic and social commentator)

      "The Bible has been the Magna Charta of the poor and oppressed.
      The human race is not in a position to dispense with it." - Thomas
      Huxley (Author & Scientist)

      "The whole hope of human progress is suspended on the ever
      growing influence of the Bible." - W.H. Seward (Secretary of State)

      "America was born a Christian nation. America was born
      to exemplify that devotion to the elements of righteousness,
      which are derived from the revelations of Holy Scriptures.
      Part of the destiny of Americans lies in their daily perusal
      of this great book of revelations. That if they would see
      America free and pure they will make their own spirits
      free and pure by this baptism of the Holy Spirit."
      --President Woodrow Wilson

      For Christians, the life and death of Jesus are the ultimate
      expressions of love, and the supreme demonstrations of
      God's mercy, faithfulness, and redemption. Since Christ's
      miraculous Resurrection on Easter, more than 2,000 years
      ago, Christians have expressed joy and gratitude for this
      wondrous sacrifice and for God's promise of freedom for
      the oppressed, healing for the brokenhearted, and salvation.
            --President George W. Bush

      "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this
      great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians;
      not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ.  For this
      very  reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum,
      prosperity, and freedom of worship here."
      --Patrick Henry  (
      original member of the Continental Congress)

      Four important things to KNOW:

      1) For ALL (Americans, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus,
      Buddhist, Asians, Presbyterians, Europeans, Baptist,
      Brazilians, Mormons, Methodist, French, etc.) have sinned
      & fall short of the glory of God.

      2) For the wages of above (see #1) are DEATH (Hell, eternal
      separation from God, & damnation) but the Gift (free & at
      no charge to you) of God  (Creator, Jehovah, & Trinity) is
      Eternal Life (Heaven) through (in union with) Jesus Christ
      (God, Lord, 2nd Person of The Trinity, Messiah, Prince of
      Peace & Savior of the World).

      3) For God so greatly loved & dearly prized the world
      (Americans, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhist,
      Asians, Presbyterians, Europeans, Baptist, Brazilians,
      Mormons, Methodist, French, etc.) that He even gave up
      His only begotten (unique) Son, that whosoever (anyone,
      anywhere, anytime - while still living) believes  (trust in,
      relies on, clings to, depends completely on) Him shall
      have eternal  (everlasting) life (heaven).

      4) Jesus said: "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, & THE LIFE.
      No one (male/female - American, Muslim, Jew, Catholic,
      Hindu, Buddhist, Asian, Presbyterian, European, Baptist,
      Brazilian, Mormons, Methodist, French, etc. ) comes (arrives)
      to the Father (with GOD in Heaven) EXCEPT BY (through)
      ME (no other name).

      This wonderful loving GOD gives you the choice - - -
      (Rev. 3:20)
      <b>

      {Please note that church membership, baptism, doing good
      things, etc. are not requirements for becoming a Christian -
      however they are great afterwards!!!}

      Jesus said, "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that
      leads to destruction (Hell, damnation, eternal punishment),
      and many enter through it.  But small is the gate and narrow
      the road that leads to life (Heaven, eternal happiness,
      forever with God), and only a few find it.
          --Matthew 7:13-14

      < br>

      Thank You!