IMG files

  • Sean Cooke
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2014

      Wouldn't it be great if people uploaded local img files to make life easier for the travelling uv-3r user? I'd certainly be happy to do so as soon as I can but in the meantime, and especially for UK frequencies, how's about it?

    • Matthew Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2014
        Please list the locations you would like to learn about and I will try
        to post direct page links. Or you could try your luck at
        <http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/> to find them yourself. Be sure
        to pick the country by clicking on the drop-down box on the right side
        of the page, below the header.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2014
          I tried radioreference but didn't have much luck. I'm in Brighton, UK and just discovering Chirp for the first time.

          --
          ULTRA REGARDS,

          Sean M. Cooke