Re: RE: [UV-3R] PL2303HX USB to TTL for programming the uv-3r?

  • Jiří Hruška
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2013
      unsubscribe

      2013/9/13 <mike39302000@...>

      The pl2303hx converter module is will do both 3.3 and 5v. I can't find out how to set the data level to one or the other.

      --- In uv-3r@yahoogroups.com, <johnla@...> wrote:

      If you are putting together a CP2012 board for a programming cable, this Tech link on the Miklor site might help as far as cables and pin outs. I use one and it works great. A link to the Silabs Driver can be found there also. . .  http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Technical.html

      As for the operating voltage, I would think a 33 percent increase from 3.7 to 5.0 volts is a little too much.

      John K3NXU

      http://www.miklor.com/UV3R