Using UV-3R Chip

  • dovidjensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013
      How difficult is it to source the non-control SM components.  I ask as there might be the possibility of lobbying for a UHF/VHF component or plugin for the new Neo900, a merger of the OpenMoko hardware and Maemo efforts into something more user friendly while still as open as possible. Either comment to UV-3R here where I will repost the information or in this talk-maemo thread http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91142 Not voporware as the board is already available for the GTA01 case the redesign is mostly to make it fit inside the available replacement Nokia N900 cases including a slider hardware keyboard.

      SInce I am posting about maemo/N900 wanted to let everyone know we have gnuradio running on the N900 using a USB DVB-T usb stick based on the RTL2832 chip, these are about $20 sticks and have a PAL male antenna connector.