RF power transistor

  • Jim Kellogg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
      Can anyone tell me the RF power output transistor used in the UV-3R and
      the link to specs on it?

      Jim K.
    • m6mfp@sky.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
        The circut diagram says RQA0009 a MOSFET transistor, here's the pdf data sheet:
        http://documentation.renesas.com/doc/products/transistor/r07ds0492ej_rqa0009txd.pdf

        --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, Jim Kellogg <jim@...> wrote:

        > Can anyone tell me the RF power output transistor used in the UV-3R and
        > the link to specs on it?
        >
        > Jim K.

      • Jim Kellogg
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013
          Thanks for the info and data sheet.

          Jim K.

          On 5/09/2013 8:35 PM, UV-3R@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          BAOFENG UV-3R

          Wed Sep 4, 2013 8:30 am (PDT) . Posted by:

          "m6mfp@..." m6mfp@...