Mac os programming software

  • scotthbutler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013
      Hi all,

      If any one can help please?

      I have downloaded the latest version of chirp on my Mac and tried to program my UV-3R, I need to program channels in duplex modes and simplex, some with CTSS tones some with out. I cant seem to get chirp to set up that way. It only lets me input one frequency(Im assuming I have it in simplex mode)

      I have a used the software available on this group to program my radio using a PC running Win 7 with good results. I would like to get a similar program for my mac so I can make changes to my channelling as required rather than use the PC when Im at the office.

      If anyone has a copy of the UV-3R software for mac or advice on how to use chirp properly please reply.

      Any advice would be appreciated.
    • DD1GO Joerg Korte
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013

        at first , you must read the RADIO

        after read the radio , you will see a lot of service like

        Frequency , tone mode , tone , tone sql, dctd code , dcts pol , cross mode , dupex , offset , mode , power

        i have put my sample as file here

        you can open it in CHIRP

        73

        Am Montag, 22. Juli 2013 schrieben Sie: