Re: File - reminder

  • Steven Potter
    Message 1 of 159 , Jul 21, 2013
      hi,,i just purchased a new baofeng uv-5ra radio,,the cable for programming i just found was a fake,,it didnt download or regognized by my pc,,now i dont know how to program my radio,,i think i have all the frequencies from chirp,,so do i have to donload manually for the radio??and how do i do that,,,there are over 100 frequencies,,,i looked on youtube and to do manually looks like it would take months,,,can someone give me an idea on how to do this or fix my download from my radio,,,,steven

      steven potter<>stevenpotter57@...<>efax#1636-707-8262<>phone#1-707-546-7548.
    • Paul Engelman
      Message 159 of 159 , May 21 9:22 PM