Dual Memory Display

  • Khalil Ladjevardi
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2013
      I do not know if this has been discussed or not.

      Is there a way to have the frequency programmed into memory to be
      displayed on both top and bottom displays ?

      Mine only shows the memory on the top display.. VFO only is on bottom.
      When I hold the U/V button (regardless of where the arrow is pointing),
      the top one only switches between VFO and memory. The bottom remains in
      VFO mode.

      Also, how do I do VHF+VHF, UHF+UHF or VHF+UHF on the radio.

      Thanks,

      73 de K6FCC
      Khalil
      (Los Angeles)

      -----
      No virus found in this message.
    • John Sherbourne
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2013
        Hi Khalil,

        I have exactly the same problem. It's driving me mad ! I've tried everything I can think of to get
        70 cms channels in top of display with 2m channels at bottom of display, all stored in memory.
        I'm starting to think the thing is faulty, or at least the s/ware is buggy.
        73.
        John MOCVB.

        Khalil Ladjevardi <kladjevardi@...> wrote:

        I do not know if this has been discussed or not.

        Is there a way to have the frequency programmed into memory to be
        displayed on both top and bottom displays ?

        Mine only shows the memory on the top display.. VFO only is on bottom.
        When I hold the U/V button (regardless of where the arrow is pointing),
        the top one only switches between VFO and memory. The bottom remains in
        VFO mode.

        Also, how do I do VHF+VHF, UHF+UHF or VHF+UHF on the radio.

        Thanks,

        73 de K6FCC
        Khalil
        (Los Angeles)

        -----
        No virus found in this message.

      • Louis Ciotti

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 10, 2013

                It will display memory in both upper and lower sections of the display. That is how mine is right now. Suggest you check the settings while in each band and see if there is a difference.

                That is what you get with a $30 radio ;)

                Howard

                VK4BS

              • John Sherbourne