Re: Stubby antenna

  • Ted Bastow
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1 12:57 AM
      Compromise is nearly always a disappointment..
      The old adage "the more wire you can get into the air, the better the
      signal"
      still holds true..
      Ted VK2WL
    • jaap4ever
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 2 12:50 AM
        I'm using the 5 centimeters version of the HH-S518. It works fine. I could open a VHF- repeater from 10 miles in an open field. Of course an AL-800 performs better, but is 17 times longer ;).

        Cheers, Jaap