lower display only in VFO

  • Al Faus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      is anyone able to have both upper and lower display in mem mode at the same time?     my lower display will only operate in VFO mode, so if upper is in mem mode,  lower only tunes VHF, and only in VFO.      It did not do this before,  this limits scanning to band, not memory on the lower display.  I was able to dial up mem channels on both upper and lower display.   Now I can dial mem channels on upper display but lower stays VFO only.

      --
      Al