Re: Maxton microphone 1103-mt800

  • Mike Craig
    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 8, 2013
      I've not had this problem with the UV-3R, but I did with a Kenwood. It
      turned out to be the switch in the speaker-mic. I just lived with it.

      Mike, WA7TN
    • UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
      Message 96 of 96 , Apr 12 8:16 AM
        As a reminder to the group please keep this in mind before posting.

        1. This is a global group with people from many countries, some who don't speak English as a first language, expect some spelling and grammatical errors. Remember their English is better than your *insert language here*

        2. This group is for the discussion of the radio, and all services it can be used in or for. Don't assume everyone here is a licensed amateur. Some maybe using this for recreation, MURS, LADD, marine, FRS/GMRS, etc... If you know the answer to a question answer it and leave the FCC/ITU/IC enforcing to those who are responsible for it.

        3. We are all free to say what we want. All messages will continue to be posted to the group as they are written. With that in mind any message that attacks another user, or group of users, or has nothing constructive about the radio, a shop, or the hobby in general will be removed.

        4. Excessive swearing and or racism will not be tolerated. Your message will be removed and your posting privileges may be removed or moderated.

        5. Before asking a question please search for the answer. This group has been around long enough that almost every technical support question has been covered. Chances are your question has already been answered 5 or 6 times and the group does not want it asked again. Several members have contributed to an excellent, and very straight forward, easy to read "FAQ" If you are new to the radio, or have a problem, read the FAQ to get a better insight. The FAQ is found in the "Files" section.

        Thank you for your cooperation
        Bill - Group Administrator