Re: U/V Button

  • ve9ncc
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2012
      Try taking the battery out of the radio for a few minutes and see if this will reset the unit.

      73's

      --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, Gilberto Chinaglia Filho <gfchinaglia@...> wrote:

      > hello!
      >
      > unfortunately the keyboard is not locked, and tried unsuccessfully to reset!
      >
      > thanks for the help !!
      >
      > 73
      >

      > ________________________________
      > De: W3FIS <deadgoose@...>
      > Para: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
      > Enviadas: Sábado, 8 de Dezembro de 2012 23:09
      > Assunto: [UV-3R] Re: U/V Button
      >

      > Did you accidentally lock the keyboard?
      >
      > Have you tried a complete reset?
      >
      > 73 /paul W3FIS

    • Gilberto Chinaglia Filho
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2012
        Hello!

        I followed your tip and tried yes, but unfortunately nothing has changed!

        I think the problem was that I tried to change the frequency range of uv3r +, after that he was thus returned the original range but it was useless!

        Thank you and sorry for the English teacher google :)

        73!!

        De: ve9ncc <eculbert@...>
        Para: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
        Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 10 de Dezembro de 2012 15:02
        Assunto: [UV-3R] Re: U/V Button

        Try taking the battery out of the radio for a few minutes and see if this will reset the unit.

        73's

        --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, Gilberto Chinaglia Filho <gfchinaglia@...> wrote:

        > hello!
        >
        > unfortunately the keyboard is not locked, and tried unsuccessfully to reset!
        >
        > thanks for the help !!
        >
        > 73
        >

        > ________________________________
        > De: W3FIS <deadgoose@...>
        > Para: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
        > Enviadas: Sábado, 8 de Dezembro de 2012 23:09
        > Assunto: [UV-3R] Re: U/V Button
        >

        > Did you accidentally lock the keyboard?
        >
        > Have you tried a complete reset?
        >
        > 73 /paul W3FIS

      • Mark Robinson
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 11, 2012
          On 11/12/12 22:52, Gilberto Chinaglia Filho wrote:
          > Hello!
          >
          > I followed your tip and tried yes, but unfortunately nothing has changed!
          >
          > I think the problem was that I tried to change the frequency range of uv3r +,
          > after that he was thus returned the original range but it was useless!
          >
          > Thank you and sorry for the English teacher google :)
          >
          > 73!!

          If the radio has been removed from it's case it's easy to get the rubber
          buttons twisted or otherwise misaligned when it is put it back together.
        • Gilberto Chinaglia Filho
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 11, 2012
            Hello!
            The seller thinks it may be, I could not believe it because the radio was never opened and was normal to use the program!

            But can be a huge coincidence and really be problem in rubber!

            I'll disassemble and see if it resolves!

            73!!

            De: Mark Robinson <mark.robinson@...>
            Para: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
            Enviadas: Terça-feira, 11 de Dezembro de 2012 8:05
            Assunto: Re: [UV-3R] Re: U/V Button