Re: Anyone for a wiki?

  • talkabout1972
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2012
      > haxwithaxe (call pending exam this weekend)

      So, what about your license?
    • haxwithaxe
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2012
        I had some very good chinese food for lunch on Friday and was not in a
        public transport ready condition on Saturday morning :( I'll just have
        to wait for the next one I can get to which at worst should be
        mid-January since the HacDC Amateur Radio Club is putting one on then.
        It's close enough that I can get to it in almost any conditions (health,
        weather, etc). Around here there is an exam someplace just about every
        weekend it's just a matter of it being public transport accessible and
        my not eating bitter melon for lunch the day before :P