uv-3r+ Priority channel

  • dadobgya
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hi all

      How does it work?
      I setted priority channel with software on my device, but setting priority channel -on in the menu, how does it work?

      I think i'm receiving on 455.000 and my prio is 145.600
      Do when a signal is transmitted in 145.600 the radio go from 455.000 to 145.600?
      or it works in other way?

      Thanks

      dave
    • anthony jaen

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
          Hi,

          ok, tnx. But it does it in background, or i've to see. I tried to transimt on 145.00 and it doesn't checked...
          On program, every time i save, the monitor channel changes and go on off, or another channel. It seems like it can't be the 99 channel, but it has to be setted on another number, is like it love 62 channel, often it (the software setting flag) goes on it.

          Thank you
          d.