Re: [UV-3R] UV-3R Plus programming problems

  • KE4QNO
    Message 1 of 16 , May 31, 2012
      On 05/31/2012 04:23 PM, superpilav wrote:
      > Hi,

      > But the problem is that when i connect the usb to PC, it sounds like it's working, but it seems to have issues with drivers and the software can't connect with the radio.
      >
      > Any help, please?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Nuno Filipe

      Google "UV-3R FAQ". If you haven't started there... start your research
      there.
      73

    • superpilav
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 1, 2012
        Hi folks,

        Just bought the wouxun programming cable and it works fine :D

        Thank you very much

        Nuno Filipe
      • geoffrey mendelson
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 2, 2012
          On Jun 2, 2012, at 2:13 AM, superpilav wrote:

          > Just bought the wouxun programming cable and it works fine :D

          Glad to hear it. If you bought it from an EU source, please post the
          contact information if you can.

          This is a frequently asked question, with no good answer so far.

          Geoff.
          To put it in terms everyone understands, the US debt is over 150
          Facebooks.
        • Mike Bowthorpe
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 3, 2012
            Hi All

            You can buy tested programming leads from www.uv3r.com

            73
            Mike
            G0CVZ
            www.uv3r.com
          • superpilav
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 3, 2012
              Hi,

              Yes, i bought it in a shop here in Portugal, they have online and physical shop:

              www.rms.pt

              Unfortunetly, they don't have the option of english language, but i'm sure that google can handel it :D otherwise you can ask me for help

              Nuno Filipe