Re: Postman Came

  • chrisrandolph@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2012
      @John Kats
      I agree... radiogearpro, so far has been the most reliable for me. They ship a little slow but it always gets here earlier than the time they said the item would.

      --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, bdh <bdh@...> wrote:

      > I've bought three from eBay seller "radiogearpro" and have had fast
      > shipping and perfect radios. Great seller in my opinion...
      >
      > By the way, after I bought the first UV-3R, I was a bit disappointed in
      > the lack of features and difficulty in programming (even with the
      > cable/software). So... I bought a Yaesu VX-8DR. Well... okay, TONS of
      > features and a 177 page manual that you pretty much need to keep with
      > you at *all* times. It's a lot larger than the UV-3R (antenna is huge)
      > and not exactly a "pocket" rig and with the belt clip the antenna is
      > extremely annoying. I can't exactly wear it all day long at work.
      >
      > SO... I bought two more Baofeng UV-3R's! I LOVE them! Easy (turn on
      > and go) and very tiny! Obviously, you get what you pay for but in this
      > case... the UV-3R you get a LOT more for the $ than you might expect!
      >

      > On 2/28/2012 7:26 AM, John Kats wrote:
      > > Just saying radiogearpro is anotther good dealer to deal with.

    • John Kats
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 1, 2012
        Thats right radio gearpro is the best... Yea they do take theyre time shipping but the package will be delivered on time. Lot's of people in the group our complaing about how long it's taking for deliver of item's holla thease item's are being imported clear aross the world in most case's.