UV-3R User manual

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Hi,

      I have just uploaded a User Manual for the UV-3R for people thinking of buying one of these great rigs.

      Programming:- I have had some problems connecting to the radio whilst using the serial lead - the radio switches on and goes to Tx on connection to the computer serial port on most occasions. I am using an old laptop running XP, and managed to download the default settings first before trying to load my own channel settings.

      Regards,

      Ian