446 Mhz Tx & RX

  • luciano_work
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2011
      Hello,
      It is possible to transmit on 446Mhz by default or this freq it is locked and need some tricks to free this freq like on FT-60E ?
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2011
        It should be open to tx on 400 to 470.

        From: "luciano_work" <loloolol@...>
        Sender: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 23:56:55 -0000
        To: <UV-3R@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [UV-3R] 446 Mhz Tx & RX

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2011
          I hope so, can't wait to arrive my unit to test it with FT-60.
          Considering the price and what can do this small radio it looks like it will be a hit.