Dual Band antenna

  • Don Poaps
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      I notice a slight problem with my HT. The onboard VHF/UHF work great. As soon as I put the sma mini mag antenna. I get intermittent connection. I took the antenna to a commercial radio shop and they check antenna. No problem. It seems that where the sma attaches to motherboard. It's not making a connection. My eyes and not having the right tools keep from tearing this thing apart to solder the connection.

      Also my Baofeng sticker has disappeared. It some how fell off with my handling.

      Don
      VA7DGP
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone