Re: Got my new radio today

  • mikewogden
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
      Joel

      What was the model number of the Yaesu external mic?

      I think we're all looking for a positive indication of one that works!

      Mike G4KXQ

      --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, "Joel" <n0bnd@...> wrote:

      > Looks great. Works great. Uses my Yaesu external mic ok. Programmed like it should.

    • Joel Mueller
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
        Actually it's an MFJ-295 and after a thorough check transmit audio is extremely distorted. Receive audio is good and it does key up. My apologies.

        Joel Mueller

        On Sep 1, 2011, at 6:36 AM, "mikewogden" <mikewogden@...> wrote:

        Joel

        What was the model number of the Yaesu external mic?

        I think we're all looking for a positive indication of one that works!

        Mike G4KXQ

        --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, "Joel" <n0bnd@...> wrote:

        > Looks great. Works great. Uses my Yaesu external mic ok. Programmed like it should.

      • Christopher
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2011
          All,

          Got new stock in today.

          50 - yellow UV-3R
          50 - red UV-3R
          50 - camo UV-3R
          50 - blue UV-3R
          100 - USB Cables UV-3R
          100 - Nagoya NA-701 SMA Dualband Antenna
          50 - Car Chargers UV-3R
          http://www.hawaiiradiosales.com

          Chris