Got my new radio today

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
      Looks great. Works great. Uses my Yaesu external mic ok. Programmed like it should.
    • mikewogden
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
        Joel

        What was the model number of the Yaesu external mic?

        I think we're all looking for a positive indication of one that works!

        Mike G4KXQ

        --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, "Joel" <n0bnd@...> wrote:

        > Looks great. Works great. Uses my Yaesu external mic ok. Programmed like it should.

      • Joel Mueller
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
          Actually it's an MFJ-295 and after a thorough check transmit audio is extremely distorted. Receive audio is good and it does key up. My apologies.

          Joel Mueller

          On Sep 1, 2011, at 6:36 AM, "mikewogden" <mikewogden@...> wrote:

          Joel

          What was the model number of the Yaesu external mic?

          I think we're all looking for a positive indication of one that works!

          Mike G4KXQ

          --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, "Joel" <n0bnd@...> wrote:

          > Looks great. Works great. Uses my Yaesu external mic ok. Programmed like it should.

        • Christopher
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2011
            All,

            Got new stock in today.

            50 - yellow UV-3R
            50 - red UV-3R
            50 - camo UV-3R
            50 - blue UV-3R
            100 - USB Cables UV-3R
            100 - Nagoya NA-701 SMA Dualband Antenna
            50 - Car Chargers UV-3R
            http://www.hawaiiradiosales.com

            Chris