9054Re: [UV-3R] Re: UV3R MK1 Speaker mic

  • Matthew Johnson
    Aug 10, 2014
      By the way, I have a mic that looks exactly like the one mentioned below.

      Whenever I use it, my precious ham radio buddies tell me that I sound like s*** and should immediately get off the external mic.

      Now I just use it for plugging in a monitoring speaker.

      I took the mic apart.  I see the mic element in there and I want to replace it, but I have no idea about what too look for in a 'good' mic element.  I'm not really willing to order a bunch of different parts from many different vendors just to end up where I started (with a crappy mic).

      Any ideas here?

      On Sun, 10 Aug 2014 01:42 -0700, "suhhe@... [UV-3R]" <UV-3R@yahoogroups">UV-3R@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      hi,

      IMHO mark1 + 2 use the same: 2pcs x BAOFENG Speaker for UV-3R Mark II UV-100 Mark II UV-200 Mark II 41-27B

      the uv-3r PLUS has kenwood twin plug.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic