9040Re: [UV-3R] UV-X4 / Can I program this manually?

  • Robert Parker
    Jul 16, 2014
      I have never had real good luck manually programming these units. Once I attached the programming cable things went quickly

      On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 5:42 PM, "'John LaMartina' johnla@... [UV-3R]" <UV-3R@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This ‘appears’ to be a rebranded UV-3R.
      If it is, refer to  http://www.miklor.com/UV3R/
      For programming examples, software, drivers, etc.

      You may have a Cable/Driver issue.
      This may be what you are looking for.

      John K3NXU
      http://www.miklor.com

      Sent:
      Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:18 PM
      To: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [UV-3R] UV-X4 / Can I program this manually?

      I have all but given up, trying to get my UV-X4 connect to my Win 8 OS. I cant find a driver that will work and the program refuses to recognize a COM port.
      Is there a way I can manually enter in some frequencies?
      Thanks for your assistance.

      Lou - N2PKT -

      Posted by: n2pkt@...

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic