8977uv-3r - audio ko -

  • maury500ie
    Apr 2, 2014

      in my uv-3r for some 'time there is no longer any audio output, both in reception with FM radio, all other functions are ok (audio transmission works).
      I think I was to diagnose the merger of the integrated audio LM4890 after the radio I was involuntarily turned on at full volume in a backpack.
      I have already ordered the parts (a strip of 10 ic), as they arrive I will replace it, I'll try to document everything with photos and in case of success, if you can be of interest, I can send photos and explanations to the newsgroup.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic