      From: Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>
      To: "uv-3r" <uv-3r@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [UV-3R] Re: F/S UV-3R and UV3R+ with lots of ACC
      Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 09:59:19 -0500
      Forgot I also have the programming cable for the 3R but not the 3R+
      On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...> wrote:
      Listing as one lot here before i go to eBay.  CONUS shipping only unless you want to pay actual shipping charges outside US up front  Paypal only  $All below for $65 US shipping included
      UV-3R + with battery  Does not include stock antenna
      dual band mag mt antenna Female SMA
      Battery back eliminator (cig plug)
      charger set (drop in)
      Large kenwod style speaker mic  (not the mini mic)
      UV-3R Orig model with battery, back, antenna, On the ear headset (never used)
      Both radios are in great shape with the plastic still on the screens.  The UV-3R+ has the rubber removed from around the speakermic jacks but this does not interfere with operation.
      email direct only.  I'm listing other stuff later tonight on eBay and plan to put these on but I thought I'd try here first.
      k4rjjradio at gmail dot com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic