8958Re: [UV-3R] tuning knob has erratic results.

  • Michael Buckley
    Mar 4, 2014
      Hi

      Have you tried the "factory reset"  I had different problems and it worked for me!

      Mike

      On 04/03/2014 03:49, heartache@... wrote:

      Hi ,  I have had my little 3r for several months and have shown it to several hams who have lots more experience than me .   The tuning knob changes the frequencies but does so erratically.  Turning clockwise for example may change the frequency higher for a few steps then reverse and go lower.  all while turning the same direction.  Does anybody else have this problem ??  If so have there been any remedies to the problem it is really annoying and difficult to change frequencies.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic