8943Re: [UV-3R] RE: UV3R frequency selection

  • <kohhc1975@...>
    Feb 27, 2014
      Hi all,
      I'm new with this radio, practically just having it for 2days.. I had a problem that I'm not sure if this is the nature of the radio.

      On the display, I can see 2 freq. Let's take it as "A" for top, and "B" for bottom..
      It seems like my "A" always display as UHF frequency without possibility of going to VHF frequency. This means I can only select the range on UHF, and can't go to VHF. My "B" has entirely reverse situation, where it stays only in VHF range. Is this normal??
      I had the UV-B6 that I can directly key in the VHF/UHF freq at both display and it works just fine.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic