      From: "tech.cia@..." <tech.cia@...>
      To: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 10:32 AM
      Subject: [UV-3R] My UV3R Plus for sale on ebay UK brand new/mint £26.95

      hi my UV3R plus is for sale on ebay UK  £26.95 inc postage. It is the UV3R plus, I bought it mistakenly instead of the original UV3R ( i like the original as it has only on ear/mic plug to wire)  I have 100 % feedback and there are 2 videos of it, one being unboxed on the 11/11/13 and the other showing it recieving aprs and fm broadcast.

      I also have best offer enabled on the listing and will accept £25.00.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic