8814RE: just got another UV3r this time the original not plus version.

  • w1aex
    Nov 11, 2013

      That's a good find. I have an original UV3R (Mark 1?) with the separate antennas and also have a UV3R+. I really like them both, but have to admit that when I grab one to stuff in my pocket when I head out hiking, biking, or whatever, I grab the older original UV3R. It really is a lot smaller and it works just as well as the UV3R+ for my purposes. Glad you found one! - Rob W1AEX

      ---In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, <tech.cia@...> wrote:

      so cool I just bought the original UV 3 R version not the plus  on ebay at a bargain price, am very pleased, once it arrives I will just test it to see if it works, the I will sell the brand new UV 3 r Plus on ebay. I really wanted the original uv3r with the single barrel ear/mic plug. very pleased.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic