8811Re: [UV-3R] just got another UV3r this time the original not plus version.

  • Ronny Julian
    Nov 10, 2013
      You got one of those $32 ~ originals from the seller in AZ?  I want to get two more soon before they are gone.   I want to put one in each car

      On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 10:41 AM, <tech.cia@...> wrote:

      so cool I just bought the original UV 3 R version not the plus  on ebay at a bargain price, am very pleased, once it arrives I will just test it to see if it works, the I will sell the brand new UV 3 r Plus on ebay. I really wanted the original uv3r with the single barrel ear/mic plug. very pleased.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic