8746Re: [UV-3R] UV-3R+ and Gibberish on the display

  • Les Niles
    Sep 17, 2013
      Did you start by reading the data from the radio, making your changes, then uploading back to the radio?  That's a good idea with pretty much any radio and any programming software.

        -Les  W6VN

      On 17 Sep 2013, at 15:02, <dansail@...> wrote:

      I downloaded the Programming Software for the UV-3R+ (UV-3R+ 1.10) from the Baofeng website, tried programming one channel to the unit, and when it reboots, all I see on the display is "DDD.D25" on both lines.  The rotary knob does nothing but change the values and eventually it locks up.  I have to pull the battery in order to get it back on.  What am I doing wrong?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic