7923Re: [UV-3R] Re: Anyone for a wiki?

  • haxwithaxe
    Dec 2, 2012
      I had some very good chinese food for lunch on Friday and was not in a
      public transport ready condition on Saturday morning :( I'll just have
      to wait for the next one I can get to which at worst should be
      mid-January since the HacDC Amateur Radio Club is putting one on then.
      It's close enough that I can get to it in almost any conditions (health,
      weather, etc). Around here there is an exam someplace just about every
      weekend it's just a matter of it being public transport accessible and
      my not eating bitter melon for lunch the day before :P