      From: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com [mailto:UV-3R@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sailor
      Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:33 PM
      To: UV-3R@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [UV-3R] Re: All software working well except CSV import.

      Ok, I am feeling dumb, I can build a computer but this is silly. I have my my UV3 file up in chirp, read from radio and saved as img. If I understand you I open a new tab and import my csv into that then copy the channels from the new tab to the uv3 tab?

      Problem is my csv file (open office calc) is 99 memories, when I import I only get 15 of them. No other memories with check boxes.

      "Sailor" <jhlewis10@> wrote:

      > > I have entered a few freq, connected and saved with uv3r software,
      connected and read the radio with chirp, tried to import my FT-857 csv file and this is what I get.

      > > http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7153/6797248693_8a031a6938.jpg
      > >
      > > Any ideas? No problems connecting and modifying the radio with both
      programs just the csv import. I have tried clicking different combinations of the above with out luck.

      > > I have 99 memories in my FT-857 CSV.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic